See The Project LIVE!
Be part of The Project LIVE studio audience!
Each night, The Project opens our doors to 40 lucky audience members, and we want YOU to experience the fun.
What you can expect?
- Watch – television magic, LIVE!
- Rub shoulders – with the hosts and special guests from New Zealand and abroad!
- Laugh - at some exclusive, not-for-broadcast, ad-break-only comedy from The Project team
- Eat – we’ve sussed discounts at local restaurants so you can make a night of it! Find out here.
- It’s quick – we don’t muck about, arrive at 6:30pm, and you’re out the door by 7:30pm with a great show under your belt.
- Pay - nothing, nada, zip. No catches, no asterisks, no hidden fees or monthly payments. All we ask is that you book in advance, turn up on time, and if you can’t make it, let us know so we can reallocate your seats.
Please note, audience members must be 15 or over and you will need to be at The Project studio in Mt Eden by 6:30pm