See The Project LIVE!
Each night, The Project opens our doors to 40 lucky audience members, and we want YOU to experience the fun.
- Watch – television magic, LIVE!
- Rub shoulders – with the hosts and special guests from New Zealand and abroad!
- Laugh - at some exclusive, not-for-broadcast, ad-break-only comedy from The Project team
- Eat – we’ve sussed discounts at nearby restaurants so you can make a night of it! Find out where here.
- It’s quick – we don’t muck about, arrive at 6:30pm, and you’re out the door by 7:30pm with some great watercooler chat for the next day.
- Pay - nothing, nada, zip. No catches, no asterisks, no hidden fees or monthly payments. All we ask is that you book in advance, turn up on time, and if you can’t make it, let us know so we can reallocate your seats.
Please note, audience members must be 13 or over and you will need to be at The Project studio in Mt Eden by 6:30pm
Submit your request below and our wonderful audience wrangler Tania will advise available dates and which guests have been booked in advance.
The majority of our show content is decided on the day, so you're always in for a surprise! Come with an open mind and we'll do the rest.